Thursday, June 18, 2015

swimming with sea turtles in Barbados~

@ 9:00 AM

I was actually not planing to do anything new. 
bunch of guys was walking on the beach and offering attractions to tourists.
When they ask us whould you like to swim with turtles?
Drinks+short boat trip+ feeding turtles for $20
without even thinking I said NO!
and then he said ok I'll make it $15 if you came now.

I definetely have something with sales. 
hundereds of things circled thru my brain like:
should I do it?
it is really good deal, isn't it?
it is on SALE baby!
$15 is money we could spend for only drink 
so it is good deal! 
 But I afraid of a loooot of things including underwater life.

But I also DO a looooot of things I afraid of.
why not snorkeling?
etc. etc. etc.

In few seconds I found myself trying to convince my husband how great idea to swim with turtles.
He is more open to new things then I am.
So we took our stuff and jump on the boat.

I won't deny I still afraid a bit but it was one of the best experiences I have ever done.

I saw so many "finding Nemos" :)

I wish I have under water camera so I can show them to you guys as well.

I am glad I did it!

Kirdim zincirlerimi!

Barbados'un tertemiz turkuaz denizi, ve bembeyaz kumu beni bastan cikardi. Dedimki simdi degilse ne zaman?
hemen yapmaliyim
Yoksa biliyorum, yapmadigima pisman olacagim
Butun bir hayatim boyunca su altindan korktum. Ayagimi kuma basamadim. Bir balik gorunce kactim -bunun icin gecerli sebeplerimde vardi hani- ama artik o gunler gecti.
Artik su alti dunyasiyla en ufak bir sorunum yok. Su kaplumbagalarina yaklasip onlara yemek bile atabiliyorum.
Iste burada da kaniti!
and what about turtles?

Now, all I know about them is they afraid of us more than we afraid of them

Kenarda gunesten rahatsiz olan pembeli benim.
Bundan sonra su alti kamerasi almayi dusunuyorum. 
Bakar bakar cekerim artik ne iyi olur :)
I am the pink one on this photo :) 

Take me back to kristal clear waters of Barbados!

Hopefully next time with a water-proof camera

0 comments:

Follow me~

 

KaLinka Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review