Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wimea Canyon Lookout {Kauai, Hawaii}~

@ 7:53 AM
Needless to say, you know I don't like nature.
And you know, nature doesn't like me too.
Whenever I Go for an out door activity, something unpleasant happens to me.
I feel like all those insects, animal and everything know that I came and they hit me, bite me, hurt me.
I can't understand why?
I mean, why me?

Anyway...
Usually, I wouldn't go anywhere like there but I made an exception for Kauai
thankfully, nothing happened bad and it was wonderful.
One of the best views I have ever seen in my entire life. 
I definitely would like come here again and hopefully next time for hiking.

Tabiati sevmedigimi defalarca soylemisimdir herhalde.
O da beni sevmiyor zaten.
Nerede bortu bocek bilumum haserat gelir beni isirir.
Masmavi tek bir hayvanatin gozukmedigi denizde yuzerken kafama balik carpmisligi var. Hemde kocamandi.
Grup halinde gittigimiz barbeku partisinde ormanda bacagima sarilmis yilan var.
Daha da gitmedim zaten ormana filan. 

Ama tabi Kaua'ye kadar gelip kanyona gitmeyecek degilim. 
Herseyi goze aldim ve gittim.
Neyseki basima bir sey gelmedi.

Tek kelimeyle muhtesem bir yerdi. 
Buraya tekrar gelip hiking yapmayi cok isterim.

okayanus, yerel cicekler, agaclar, ve cok hafif yosun kokusu belki...
anlatmasi zor ama muhtesem bir koku. 
Icime cekmeye doyamadim.
Keske kokulari da record etmenin bir yolu olsa.
Ben record edemesemde siz hayal edin lutfen. 















Biliyorum ki, bazi fotograflar cok net ve guzel ciksada bazilari biraz karanlik yada bugulu gozukuyor.
Yinede hic bir fotografin uzerinde hic bir degisiklik yapmadim. Oldugu gibi, ciplak gozle nasil gozukuyorsa oyle yayinlamayi tercih ettim. 
Yani bu gordugunuz guzellikte en ufak bir isik oyunu, en ufak bir abarti yok.

ne kadarda muhtesem degil mi?

Although most photos are nice and clear, I know some photos are fogy, some are little dark, etc. not so perfect. Just to let you know, I didn't made any change on any of them. So it is exactly howit looks with the naked eye.

isn't it so wonderful?

0 comments:

Follow me~

 

KaLinka Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review