Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Black sand beach {Hilo, Hawaii}~

@ 12:15 AM
Last Christmas, we went to Colorado becuase my husband's family has a winter cottage over there and  spending Christmas up there is their family tradition. Honestly, it was not for me at all. 
I mean, I don't like family meetings, I don't like cold weather (I already live in somewhere really cold. What's the point of spending my vacation days in somewhere ELSE cold?) also, I don't like skiing. So I really didn't like it at all.
 When we were there, I watched a lot of movies to help time goes faster. One of the movie was Descandants and it was in Hawaii. The reason why I picked it was definitely George Clooney but after some point I couldn't really watch the actual movie or him. All I was watching wonderful nature and great sceneries. Since then, I am dreaming about to go to Hawaii.
 Thankfully, my dream came truth this Christmas. 

Gecen sene tam Noel zamani Colorado'ya gitmistik. 
Orada bir film izlemistik. Burada yazmistim izledigim filmleri. Onlardan bir tanesi -George Clooney'li olan- Hawaii'de geciyordu. Konusu aslinda huzunluydu ama konu falan yalan oldu. Clooney'nin hatrina secmistim. Clooney bile yalan oldu. Oyle guzel manzaralar vardi. Zaten oldum olasi Hawaii'yi merak ediyordum. Universitedeyken beraber okudugum ama bana nazaran oldukca varlikli ailelerden gelen arkadaslarim tatillerde gidiyor, dondukleri zaman bana gorduklerini anlatiyorlardi. Yani taa o zamanlardan var bir ilgim ama bu film istahimi iyiden iyiye kabartti. Neyseki Bu Noel tatilinde Hawaii'ye geldik, bende istahimi bastirmis oldum :)

Hawaii ile igili en merak ettigim sey ise her zaman icin siyah kum sahilleriydi. 
Cok sukurki, ilk gordugum yerde siyah kum sahili oldu. 
And black sand beaches was the most interesting place for me to see in Hawaii by far.
Luckyly, it was the first place I saw in Hawaii.

Her zaman bana inanmasi zor, sihirli, bir sey gibi geldi. 
Hani sanki kum her renk olurda siyah olamaz gibi. 
Oysa toprakta koyu renk ama kum baskaydi sanki.
It always seem to me unbelievably magical
and always sound impossible to me, but I saw with my own eyes 
it is possible. 
Feels  like mother nature created it for us to see its greatness.

-well, I know we can look at everything as a great creation but since it is very rare and far away. black sand is little more attractive and magical to me.-

On the other hand, it was a small beach with lots of stones.
I don't know if I would like to swim in it but looking at trees, ocean, snowy mountain tops and everything was fantastic.

ote yandan kucuk bir sahil ve pek cok kaya parcasi
Yuzmek icin pek uygun degildi ama manzara muhtesem tabi. 
Baktikca bakasi gelmiyor mu insanin?
I wasn't the only one who wouldn't like to swim in here though.
There was noone but couple of kids in the water.
Everyone was relaxing under the shadow of trees.
Later on I think, I discovered why everyone was very nice and  relaxed.

Tipki dusundugum gibi kimse denize girmiyor herkes gunesleniyordu.
Hatta cocuklar bile kiyida takiliyordu.
Kum cok kalin tanecikli oldugu icin oynanmaya uygun degildi.
Yani burada otur, agac golgesinde kitabini oku arada yesile, maviye, daglarin tepesindeki beyazliklara bak ve derdi kederi unut.
Oyle bir yer iste...  




We walked around impress with the amazing nature even more and then  join everyone else at the beach to relax under the trees.

As a constant worrier, I can definitely say this place had tons of things to encourage me to just lie down, enjoy with the view and don't think anything. 

After I saw a green plants, even a huge tree can grow out of  stones, nothing seem to me very difficult. 
Everything is possible. Nothing to really worry about.


Burada ilk gozume carpan insanlarin rahatligi olmustu ama sonra bende onlar gibi oldum sanki. En azindan o an icin. 
Sonra etrafi soyle bir dolasinca farkettim. Taslarin icinden cikan bitkiler falan...

Hatta kokunu kayalara salan cam agaclari

Hic bir sey imkansiz degil aslinda. 
Siyah kum olabiliyor, kayalarin arasindan otlar hatta agaclar cikabiliyor, ve ben Hawaii'ye gelebiliyorum. 
O zaman her sey mumkun.

Bende herkes gibi agac golgesine havlumu serdim ve kumun uzerine uzandim. Dert edecek hic bir seyim kalmamisti. 
Manzarayi izledim. 


Stay tuned more Hawaii posts are on its way! 

0 comments:

Follow me~

 

KaLinka Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review